Today I was overwhelmed with Thankfulness. I know I know Thanksgiving was last week, and we are now into Christmas season… but I figured it’s never a bad time to say the things you are thankful for!
1. I am thankful that I have incredible friends/family/people that I share life with! Seriously a girl could not ask for more encouraging and stimulating conversation each and every day! I pray that everyone can experience the laughter, the cries, the hugs, the smiles, and the depth of friendship that I experience in the people around me with at least one or two people in their life!
2. I am so thankful for the opportunity to pursue a crazy dream! God has blessed me with the equipment and facilities to train on, a coach who invests his time and talents in me, family who cares enough to make it all happen, and friends who cheer me on every step of the way!
3. I am thankful for the health and physical ability to continue on in this sport. There will come a day when my body no longer allows me to do this, but today I am so blessed to have the chance!
4. I am thankful that God meets us exactly where we are at, with the mess that is our lives, and walks us through it one step at a time. It can be a long hard journey at times, but a journey worth taking.
5. And finally I am thankful to be thankful! I know it sounds silly, but there are times in my life where I forget how very blessed I am. I get into a rut of complaining or thinking about how I wish things were, and I forget to stop and “in all things give thanks”. A thankful heart is truly a happy heart!
What are the things you are thankful for in this moment?!
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever…